Application approved and the deposit paid, what’s Next!
Congratulations on your new apartment. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Your rental application has been approved and your deposit has been paid. Your next steps before your move in will be:
1. Sign the lease agreement: This will be sent to you via email
2. Contact the appropriate utilities: Your lease email will include the utilities you need to contact
3. Proof of renter’s insurance: Go to www.epremiuminsurance.com to setup renters insurance
4. Pay your first month’s rent: Logon to your tenant portal to pay your 1st months’ rent
5. Arrange for Key Pick up (when needed): If your apartment has a common door you will need to stop by the office between 9 & 4 to pick up a key. Your account must be paid in full.
Below you will find useful contact information and other details about your new apartment. If you have any questions on what is required for your move in or the process in general, please contact us in the office at 412-343-6204.
Duquesne Light (888) 393-7100
West Penn Power (800) 686-0021
Columbia Gas (888)460-4332
Peoples Gas (800) 764-0111
Jordan Tax Service (724) 731-2300
Comcast Cable (800) 266-2278
Verizon (800) 837-4966
Pittsburgh Parking Authority (412) 560-7275
Mt. Lebanon Borough (412) 343-3705
Dormont Borough (412) 561-8900
RENT & MAINTENANCE
Leasing Question ?
Maintenance Question ?
Maintenance Emergency: 412.343.6206 x9
Emergency: Police, Fire, Ambulance: 911
RENT DUE: 1st of the Month
NOTICE: 90 days prior to lease expiration
PET POLICY: No Pets
OCCUPANCY: Only the person(s) listed on lease is permitted to live in apartment
RENTERS INSURANCE: Required with minimum $100,000 legal liability for property
GARBAGE: Bulk items for garbage must be scheduled with PPM Realty and our third-party hauler. Any large items left outside will be charged to the tenant.
MOVE OUT: Carpets must be professionally cleaned with a truck-mounted system. Your lease expires on the second to last day of the month at 11:00 AM.